Friday, February 26, 2010

yes...i'm nervous

People usually make mistakes when they are nervous. I usually tell people that. But i always thought that I have way past that stage cause i have been train how to get thorough those situation.

Unexpectedly yesterday i spell words wrongly because of my nervousness during my discussion with my supervisor . i still don't know why I'm so nervous every time i have meeting with my supervisor. She was nice and motherly type but somehow when she was in front of me i can't seem to speak fluently or correctly. I kept messing up my grammar and now even my spelling going haywire...

I even start questioning my proficiency because of the this incidents. Hopefully i can go through this situation somehow and maybe i will learned something from this experience.

No comments: