Sunday, May 23, 2010

i haven't write in here for so long cause seriously i don't know if i can get used to this blogger thing. Still to preserve my language, i need to work hard on this...
There actually couples of things I want to talk about but since i cannot met up if my best friends...everything just piled up right now. Luckily its not that serious i hope.

1. My Little Adventure

Originally I was supposed to look for jobs around JB and Skudai. Learn how to manage myself independently. Feels what is like to be responsible for myself especially in terms of money. How is it like hunting for jobs? If I get a job then I can use the money to make a trip to the places that I really wish to go.

However, during this month things really don't work the way I want it to be. Still I learn a lot.
- how to mingle with others (housemate)
- cook 'ayam masak kicap'. Even though i did almost cut my thums into half..hehe. The scar is still visible.
- going through interviews
- making phone calls asking for jobs.

All in all, i thinks its a good experience. Even though i'm quite disappointed with myself for not looking hard enough maybe...TO BE CONTINUE

No comments: