Monday, May 24, 2010

Part 2

2. Super Junior Comeback

Seriously I want to spazz about Suju comeback with wadah shi but since its quite impossible right now...I end up increasing my number of post in sj-world and putting statement about them in fb. Even though I know, only certain people will understand. For me, that's enough.

Actually before suju comeback, I have been thinking how long will I stay in this lovely fandom, since I'm already 24 by the way. To other people it must be such a childish hobby and waste of time but SUJU really means a lot to me.

When I saw Miinah MV, I said to myself that I will be here for a long time. Then I read the interview about how the boys finally speaking up about hankyung, kangin appearance in the fan meeting...all this make me love and respect suju more. Being an ELFs is such a wonderful experience. I love seeing the other ELFs really put their all efforts in ensuring suju comeback is daebak.

The important things I learned from suju is about friendship and staying together even in the midst of trouble. Enduring hardship and still moving on towards your dreams. Learn to open up and appreciate the people around you.

Since I have been feeling left out from my other 'gang' due the fact that I'm really not good with replying messages and keep in touch with other people, suju really taught how important it is to really appreciate your friends. I need to work harder to be a better friends for others.

TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: